4 Feb 2009, facebook was reskin of user interface with new design, clean and easy user now. Facebook is the world’s largest social network, with over 350 million users. Facebook was founded by Mark Zuckerberg in February 2004, initially as an exclusive network for Harvard.
- Left menu , it has been organized to make it easier for we to find and discover content from friends, read our messages, see what our friends are up to, access applications and more.
- Core Features such as News Feed, Messages and your Friends – are at the top, making it easier to keep up with what’s new.
- Applications you’ve bookmarked have moved up the page for easy access. The new Applications and Games dashboards help you discover new and interesting information from your friends.
- Friends Online provides quick links to chat with your friends, or quickly go online yourself. To edit your options, find Facebook Chat in the bottom bar.
- Top menu with simplified
- Icons for requests, messages, and notifications light up when there’s something new you won’t want to miss.
- The Account Menu contains links to important settings pages. It’s also where you can go to find help or log out.
- The Basics — Search, Home and Profile — are accessible at the top of every page.